Dear Traders and Investors
In addition to shares, indices, currencies, commodities and digital/cryptocurrencies, Unum Capital also offers clients the ability to invest in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), both locally and offshore. These ETFs are suitable for both trading and investing purposes and allow investors to take allocate capital to an array of themes which include the following:
Smart Beta ETFs
Fixed Income ETFs
Exchange Trade Funds also provide numerous advantages to the investor, including:
1. Diversification: Various shares in one basket
2. Single Transaction: Purchase a basket of shares with one click
3. Liquidity: Trades like a share, simple to enter and exit positions.
4. Dividends Immediately Reinvested
5. Tax Efficient
Today, I will have a look at an ETF, ideal for additions to long term portfolios.
The Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (LIT) invests in the full lithium cycle, from mining and refining the metal, through battery production.
Fund Objective: The Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (LIT) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive Global Lithium Index.
Efficient Access: LIT offers efficient access to a broad basket of companies involved in lithium mining, lithium refining, and battery production.
Thematic Exposure: The fund is a thematic play on lithium and battery technology.
On The Chart:
– Recent multi-month peak of $41 (Jan 2018)
– Has traded in a downward channel since
– RSI stabilizing, signaling downside momentum being lost
– Has rebounded off prior level of interest at $22
Click on chart to enlarge
Buy LIT at current levels $24.37 or better
Use a stop-loss of $19.40 to protect capital
Take Profit Level: $33
Please chat to the Unum Capital Trading Desk to take advantage of any trading opportunities.
All the best,
Unum Capital Trading Desk Analyst
Tel: 011 384 2923